New Respironics SimplyGo Mini Oxygen Concentrator
3 Year Warranty. The SimplyGo Mini is designed to help you grow your business by giving you the ability to offer the light weight, attractive features and true reliability that today’s patients demand in a POC.
The SimplyGo Mini is the newest, smallest, and lightest member of the Right Fit portfolio of oxygen products from Philips Respironics. It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as its counterpart, the proven SimplyGo POC.
At Philips Respironics, we have earned our reputation for designing and building excellence into all of our products. Now, with SimplyGo Mini, you can offer your patients the choice for excellence in lightweight portable oxygen concentrators.
When you place a POC with a patient, you need to know that it’s going to have the reliability and ruggedness to help your business eliminate recurring oxygen delivery costs and cylinder hassles; reduce maintenance costs; ease inventory management; and minimize patient calls. As the smallest and lightest POC ever developed by Philips Respironics, SimplyGo Mini is built for today’s patients with features like: attractive and sleek design; easy-to-remove external battery; light weight intuitive, easy-to-read screen; and a strong, comfortable carrying case. SimplyGo Mini is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Manufacturer Respironics
- Actual Weight 10
- Shipping Weight 13.0000
- Able to use at night? No
- Battery Duration Setting 1 = 4.5 Hrs Standard; 9.0 Hrs Extended Setting 2 = 3.5 Hrs Standard; 7.0 Hrs Extended Setting 3 = 2.5 Hrs Standard; 5.0 Hrs Extended Setting 4 = 2.0 Hrs Standard; 4.0 Hrs Extended Setting 5 = 1.5 Hrs Standard; 3.0 Hrs Extended
- Dimensions 9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 Inches with Standard Battery 10.2 x 8.3 x 2.6 Inches with Extended Battery
- Electrical Requirement Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- Max. Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Warm Up Time 2 Minutes
- FAA Airline Approved Yes
- Charge in Car Capabilities Yes
- Maximum Flow Setting 1-5 LPM Pulse
- Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Concentration 87 to 96% at All Settings
- Decibel 43 dBA Typical at Setting 2 46 dBA Typical at Setting 5
- Sound Level No