Download Owners Manual
The Invacare HomeFill(TM) complete home oxygen system defines ambulatory oxygen by allowing patients to fill their own high-pressure cylinders from a concentrator.
The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from any Invacare HomeFill compatible 5-liter or 10-liter concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes M2, ML4, ML6, M6, M9(C) and D.
The ability to fill their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and-or liquid oxygen deliveries.
- Connection and controls are designed for easy operation.
- Patient can fill cylinders while receiving oxygen from the concentrator.
- Gives ambulatory patients greater freedom and independence.
- Virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen.
- Small and lightweight.
- 90 Day Warranty
- Electrical: 120 VAC +- 10% at 60 Hz
- Power: Consumption: 200 watts
- Rated Current Input: 2.0 amps
- Pressure: 14 - 21 psi
- Oxygen: Output from 5-Liter concentrator: 0 - 3 lpm (while filling cylinder) Input: 0 - 2 lpm
- Dimensions: 20.25"W x 15"H x 16"D
- Product Weight: 33 lb
- Cylinder Filling Times: M2: 24 min; ML4: 55 min; ML6: 75 min; M6: 60 min; M9: 125 min; D: 3.5 hrs.
- Quantity: 1 per case