Oxygen Concentrator Repairs
- Customer Owned Home, Plug-In 5 LPM Concentrator rebuilds start at $349.95 with 1 year warranty!
- Customer Owned Home, Plug-In 10 LPM Concentrator Rebuilds start at $549.95 with 1 year warranty!
- Customer Owned Portable, Battery powered Concentrator Rebuilds must be sent in for evaluation.
Why tie up personnel and money in an in-house oxygen concentrator repair operation when you can be putting that money to work for your business?
Outsource your oxygen concentrator repairs with OxygenPlus and save on your parts purchases, personnel time, and training expenses! Already second sourcing with another repair facility? You'll find our repair quality, reliability, and turnaround time to surpass other repair operations.
Our highly trained technicians will diagnose, repair and test your concentrators to ensure they come back to you meeting or exceeding the OEM standards. Our technicians are certified to repair most makes and models of concentrators in use in the HME industry today including units by:
- Invacare IRC 301, 3LX, IRC 501
- DevilBiss MC-4490, MC-64, MC-84, Solaris
- Healthdyne Alliance
- Puritan-Bennett 492, 492a, 590, Aries 5 LPM
- and many more!!
We back up our work with a full 1 year warranty on parts and labor. Our comprehensive service program includes:
- Complete Compressor Rebuild
- Repoured Sieve Beds
- Replace Motor Mounts
- Rebuild Valve Assembly
- Replace Air Intake Filter
- Replace Gross Particle Filter
- Replace 9 volt Battery
- Test Capacitor (Replace if necessary)
- Thoroughly clean Interior and Exterior of unit
- Test electric cooling fan
- Run unit for minimum of 10 hours prior to shipping